|5 FAQs found|
Why do I keep being taken back to the Home page when I click on courses or other menu items?
To access further course or site information you must be registered and logged in. The site is referring you back so you can do this.
I can't pay by credit card, how can I enrol and get an invoice issued to me?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
I entered my details to register and have not received my verification email
There are a couple of main reasons why this may have happened:
- your firewall has blocked the email. If you are from NT state government, this seems to be more common. Please check your spam folder and/or speak with your IT department.
- you have entered your email address incorrectly. Sometimes copying and pasting your email address from another source can bring across hidden characters and cause errors.
Why can't I log in?
There could be many reasons but the most probable is that you have simply forgotten your password, are trying the wrong one, or have entered it incorrectly. Please use the 'Lost Password' link on the site login page. Some other things to think about include:
- Does your password include a combination of uppercase and lowercase letters? It should be entered exactly.
- Are cookies enabled on your browser?
- This site is not connected with AELERT or it's membership so you cannot use your AELERT login details. You need to register to this site separately.
How do I enrol and get the AELERT Member discount rate?
If you are an AELERT member, you are entitled to a discount. You can check your agency’s membership status here: https://www.aelert.net/about-aelert/membership/our-member-agencies.
When you register it is essential to use your work email address when setting up your profile. The system identifies AELERT Member Councils prompting the discounts rate for our courses.
AELERT membership is free and you can download an application form here https://www.aelert.net/about-aelert/membership/join-aelert.
If you need further information about AELERT or its membership, please contact the AELERT Secretariat via email email@example.com.